The Youtube Gadget

So I just added a Youtube Gadget, which will keep you updated on all the viral videos on Youtube...
The reason why I added it is, that I'm fascinated by the way many people have gained quite a respectable amount of fame due to Youtube, Myvideo etc. by behaving, stupid, funny, sad, irritated, stressed, idiotic, cool, fashionable or contrivers videos.

So here you can contribute to the internet sensation phenomena.

Urban Mayhem

Portfolio

Dienstag, 2. November 2010

Portfolio

Hello folks
I had some difficulties on choosing a platform to hold my portfolio, but I think I have found it at www.behance.net, a platform where many creative people post their work, so the surrounding is ideal plus it is very clearly structured.

Here is the page where all my creations are online.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen