The Youtube Gadget

So I just added a Youtube Gadget, which will keep you updated on all the viral videos on Youtube...
The reason why I added it is, that I'm fascinated by the way many people have gained quite a respectable amount of fame due to Youtube, Myvideo etc. by behaving, stupid, funny, sad, irritated, stressed, idiotic, cool, fashionable or contrivers videos.

So here you can contribute to the internet sensation phenomena.

Urban Mayhem

Portfolio

Montag, 30. August 2010

the blogging experience for Nick Byerly

so I wonder who will read this?
anybody I know?
will they recognize me on the street because of my picture?
-Probably not!
what is the chance that anybody who reads this really pays attention to what I'm actually saying, I've gotta Include a picture of a cute animal baby...that always gets peoples attention...I'll get to that later...but seriously what is it with animal babies...
I wonder how many blogs there are all in all?
-I just checked... there are about 184.000.000 Bloggers worldwide...quite a lot!
Will anybody care about what I'm writing here?
Did I choose the right topic to blog about?
I wonder how often I will publish something I will regret later on?
-I'm good at that...

1 Kommentar:

  1. Of course I remember this street scene in Boston very well and also our conversation about it . this mass of mysterious smoke coming from the 'underworld'. It is a great picture to choose, you never get bored looking at it :-)

    AntwortenLöschen