The Youtube Gadget

So I just added a Youtube Gadget, which will keep you updated on all the viral videos on Youtube...
The reason why I added it is, that I'm fascinated by the way many people have gained quite a respectable amount of fame due to Youtube, Myvideo etc. by behaving, stupid, funny, sad, irritated, stressed, idiotic, cool, fashionable or contrivers videos.

So here you can contribute to the internet sensation phenomena.

Urban Mayhem

Portfolio

Montag, 30. August 2010

My first blog

what's up guys...

Today my new "we create identity" tutor eliens gave us a task of a very different nature from what I have experienced so far.

-create a blog...
-write whatever you want to write about...
-be creative...

...so I decided to just do what many many many people before me have done , because it is quite hard to find something on the internet that nobody has ever done before, which is just blogging about my everyday life and whatever I am thinking of at the moment. This will include pictures, videos and storries about me and my surrounding.

I called the blog "My New Life" because I just moved out of my parents house for the first time and I see this as one of the bigger steps you take in your life.


So I'll start of by telling a little bit about myself....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen