The Youtube Gadget

So I just added a Youtube Gadget, which will keep you updated on all the viral videos on Youtube...
The reason why I added it is, that I'm fascinated by the way many people have gained quite a respectable amount of fame due to Youtube, Myvideo etc. by behaving, stupid, funny, sad, irritated, stressed, idiotic, cool, fashionable or contrivers videos.

So here you can contribute to the internet sensation phenomena.

Urban Mayhem

Portfolio

Sonntag, 5. September 2010

eventful weekend

sorry for not updating my blog over the last few days, but there were some events that were more important and took immediate priority.
A good friend of mine had to be taken to the hospital on thursday night because she cut her hand on a piece of glass...long story short, she lost a lot of blood, passed out, no ambulance came, we took her by car, she had to undergo a surgery and is on her best way to recovery again now.
but it all took up my mind for quite some time...

...well a new day began this morning with a very nutritious breakfast consisting of eggs, ham and toast.
Then I went into the sun behind my house, where I sat in the sun and sketched a little, turned out as a pretty cool piece of work in my eyes. Kind of hard to describe, but here it goes...I might upload it in the next days we'll see...
it started out as a simple playing around with perspectives... houses, a street, but then it evolved into a parallel universe kinda thing, where there are two realities and they are connected through buildings and ladders.
It's funny how the picture just took on a mind of it's own and evolved in a way I never had anticipated it.
I'm looking forward to university tomorrow, only "we create identity", the reason for this blog. I'm looking forward to it, and have no idea what I have to expect from it...
we will see

good night and good fight

1 Kommentar:

  1. If pictures take on a life and development of their own, it means there is energy in them. Sometimes if you write a story, it is the same way...this blog is cool, Nick!! ( And I am happy I can imagine what the place behind your house looks like :-))

    AntwortenLöschen