The Youtube Gadget

So I just added a Youtube Gadget, which will keep you updated on all the viral videos on Youtube...
The reason why I added it is, that I'm fascinated by the way many people have gained quite a respectable amount of fame due to Youtube, Myvideo etc. by behaving, stupid, funny, sad, irritated, stressed, idiotic, cool, fashionable or contrivers videos.

So here you can contribute to the internet sensation phenomena.

Urban Mayhem

Portfolio

Sonntag, 12. September 2010

The promotion


I created a promotional video for our "Urban Mayhem" project. I had lots of fun experimenting with Imovie an here is the result.

2 Kommentare:

  1. I am impressed!! Although I could not hear anything, but that must be due to my lack of competence...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ...sound is important for this...
    works fine for me :) maybe you need to turn on your speakers

    AntwortenLöschen