The Youtube Gadget

So I just added a Youtube Gadget, which will keep you updated on all the viral videos on Youtube...
The reason why I added it is, that I'm fascinated by the way many people have gained quite a respectable amount of fame due to Youtube, Myvideo etc. by behaving, stupid, funny, sad, irritated, stressed, idiotic, cool, fashionable or contrivers videos.

So here you can contribute to the internet sensation phenomena.

Urban Mayhem

Portfolio

Mittwoch, 8. September 2010

a new task

I'm very excited...

We got a new project in "we create identity", we were supposed to create an interactive video with a group we formed by ourselves.

The members of my group are


The theme our group chose is "urban (un)securtiy" we are already planing what to film, have a storyboard and a nice idea on how to make it interactive, but in a way that the audience isn't annoyed.
We are going to film by night to create a slightly gloomy and depressing atmosphere in which the viewers will be confronted with hard facts about the Urban surroundings they are finding themselves in every day.
I'm rather inspired by these pictures I took a couple of months ago, I think the represent the atmosphere we are trying to create:














I'm really looking forward to really getting started on this project. Finally something where we can really let our Imagination all the space it needs to create...

1 Kommentar:

  1. Which urban environment are you going to choose? Enschede? I guess so coz bigger cities are a bit far away. It sounds like a very inspiring activity, also very time- consuming if you want to make it really good which I think is the idea...but FUN as long as your group is cool and everybody cooperates.

    AntwortenLöschen