The Youtube Gadget

So I just added a Youtube Gadget, which will keep you updated on all the viral videos on Youtube...
The reason why I added it is, that I'm fascinated by the way many people have gained quite a respectable amount of fame due to Youtube, Myvideo etc. by behaving, stupid, funny, sad, irritated, stressed, idiotic, cool, fashionable or contrivers videos.

So here you can contribute to the internet sensation phenomena.

Urban Mayhem

Portfolio

Donnerstag, 2. September 2010

letters, internet and cold weather

no update yesterday...no time, no time
so what did I do yesterday? Oh, I recall! My first class of "Introduction to Computer Science" with Angelika Mader.
It was horrible, but this had nothing to do with the content of her lecture, the damn internet connection didn't work for me. But is seems as if the room has a "buggy" system anyway. Many people have had problems there in the past.
The task for the others was to create a profile on the WikiCreate page which has been created to lecture us about the content of all the "electronic" workshops in the CreaTe program.
So after class was over I went to the cafeteria and started to work on that, quite easy as most of us agreed. Mostly learning about naming files accordingly to make them easy to file etc. pretty basic stuff but not uninteresting I have to admit.

After I had a bite to eat with my roommates at my place, I took a look at the graphic design task I had. Improving the style of an Alphabet of our choice. Very fun, Printing it out, working on it with different pens, scanning it back in, improving the lines on photoshop and highlighting the changes. But more of that on friday, I've gotta keep the suspense as high as possible...just kiddin'

This morning I had another four hours of Computer Science and learned a lot about different types of networks and the internet.


Now I'm hanging around in the cafeteria, looking at the construction-site outside, reashure myself that it will look rather splendid when it's done, with the tent-style roof and the little artificial canal running alongside of the citadel...DAMN, that construction-worker needs to pull up is pants... my eyes hurt...I can't think of anything good to write about, NO INSPIRATION... I'll blame it on the weather, lets google something...I just googled construction site...Time to get of the internet if you ask me...I'll get on my bike, drive to the city, run some errands, go home and listen to some musik...
Maybe I'll get back to you a little later again

cheerio guys

1 Kommentar:

  1. YES, this new life certainly is very different from the old one - and full of promising possibilities...how did you deal with the alphabet in a creative way? Or just single letters? I also like the background you chose for your blog, especially the phone on the wall...so much for privacy in those days...

    AntwortenLöschen