The Youtube Gadget

So I just added a Youtube Gadget, which will keep you updated on all the viral videos on Youtube...
The reason why I added it is, that I'm fascinated by the way many people have gained quite a respectable amount of fame due to Youtube, Myvideo etc. by behaving, stupid, funny, sad, irritated, stressed, idiotic, cool, fashionable or contrivers videos.

So here you can contribute to the internet sensation phenomena.

Urban Mayhem

Portfolio

Dienstag, 28. September 2010

a guide through Enschede


I finally fixed the website and am rather pleased with it's coming along!

Today we decided on when to start filming for the video and are planing to film from wednesday to friday. I hope we get along with the time schedule we set for ourselves.

We also decided on the route we are going to take:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen