The Youtube Gadget

So I just added a Youtube Gadget, which will keep you updated on all the viral videos on Youtube...
The reason why I added it is, that I'm fascinated by the way many people have gained quite a respectable amount of fame due to Youtube, Myvideo etc. by behaving, stupid, funny, sad, irritated, stressed, idiotic, cool, fashionable or contrivers videos.

So here you can contribute to the internet sensation phenomena.

Urban Mayhem

Portfolio

Montag, 27. September 2010

iWeb website on the way

hey everyone,
I just started a new project, we are creating a website for our Urban Mayhem interactive video, we are setting it up on a server we got at the university, with some help from Jan Kolkmeier, so thanks again Jan.

You can find the site HERE

it would be awesome if we could get some feedback or suggestions on how to improving it. I have never made a webpage so I'm totally inexperienced and am completely new to iWeb.
there is a Blog on the Urban Mayhem site as well, so check it out if you stumble upon it.
I'll be working on it some more now since there are still a few bugs I haven't figured out yet, so take care world.


P.S. I guess Anton Eliens liked my site and called it extremely nicely updated...Damn, now I have to live up to something haha, no problemo though. It's fun

3 Kommentare:

  1. damn, damn, damn...

    not the way I want it to be...looks different on my mac...who has got any expirience with iWeb???
    please contacte me :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. this sounds complicated...I guess it is trial and error. But who wants everything to be too easy?!
    Wish you much luck with the tricky process :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. fixed the page...just hit the refresh button and it will be normal :)

    AntwortenLöschen